Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Beginning

I can't even count the number of times that I've thought about starting this blog. I even went so far as to create a template several months ago, but after a friend began her new blog using the same template, I once again abandoned my efforts...lame excuse...I know!

The wonderful thing about our calendar year is that we get to start over every January. So, on this first day of 2013 I will begin again! I will create a new template. I will place my first blog post on my new blog. I will not place too many expectations on myself to begin with. I will attempt to post something on a regular basis, but I know that I won't be able to do it daily...too much pressure!

My initial desire to write a blog was birthed out of a heart of compassion for other mothers of special needs children. I wanted to be an encouragement to them on their difficult journey because I KNOW what they are going through. But the older I get, the more I realize that there is far more that unites us as women than divides us. And because I am not only the mother of a special needs child, but also of 2 healthy children, I will post about all of the above.

2013 is a new beginning. I hope that today you will take action toward something that you have been intending to do for a long time as well!

2 comments:

  1. Yay - look forward to reading!! Love you girl. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn! I still love following you on your blog! Love you too friend!!

      Delete